• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Spy007 for $765

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Spy007: $765. In all its titanium goodness, here's a great deal on a Spy007. This is Data's masterpiece, and it shows: gorgeous design, fantastic UI, and just an all-around stellar light. I bought her as a user, and she's got the character marks to prove it: lots of small scratches on both sides, and a small field of deeper marks. Ti buffs out nicely, so you can probably clean her right up. Truth be told, I actually liked her this way more: I sold my old Spy because I could never bring myself to carry it. Now that this one has a few scratches and dents, she just begs to be carried and actually used! I rarely took my old spy out, but this one I carried everywhere.

I've tried hard to capture all the imperfections so you can see all the tiny scratches. I'm guessing that someone with a good buffer could make her look like new, and score a great deal here...but then she'd probably end up on a shelf. Buy her, love her, carry her!

spy1.jpg

spy2.jpg

spy3.jpg

spy4.jpg

The small print: Delivery via USPS Priority 2-3 Day Mail w/tracking is included in the price. I'm not responsible for it once it's mailed, but I want you to receive it safely...so if you'd like to purchase insurance, I'll even split the cost with you. Please add 1.5% if paying by PayPal (basically, I'm happy to split the cost again.) Checks or money orders? No extra charge. Happiness once you receive the Spy? Totally free. :)

hokoman

Newly Enlightened
i am shocked this is still available.... free bump to the first page. i wish i had a job... i wish i had a job... the thought of me wanting this light makes me sick, but warm at the same time... somebody buy this so i can stop thinking about it!!!!!! maybe i need to liquidate some camera or cycling gear to pick this baby up.

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Thanks! I was surprised too, but I've had a few inquiries, so I'm not sure this'll be here too much longer. :)

- FITP

P.S. Forgot to mention that standard CPF rules apply: the first unqualified "I'll take it" in this thread still gets preference.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tim, I think RageCage is just poking some fun at me because he knows I bought a Spy005, but that I'll most likely will want a Spy007 too.

Lisa

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
what a terrific price from a great seller......btt......:sssh:

Last edited:

aosty

Enlightened
:takeit:

Your box is full... I tried to send you a second PM (you can disregard the first one).