Torch Wall Mount

RedSquirrel

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I've been looking through this site for extremely valuable information for a long time and have only just got round to joining.

So first of all, thank you for all the advice I have read from everyone on the site.

All I would like to know is a good UK site that sells wall mounts for various size flashlights. I have a few SureFire and similar flashlights and would like them wall mounted. I already have the official Maglite ones for my 3D cell Maglite but I would like mounts to mount some of my growing collection in places such as my car and in various rooms about the house.

Any suggestions would be great.

PS- Sorry my first post is so lame! :D

Robin24k

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it might be easier to look for the product rather than by retailer. Mounting brackets are a bit hard to come by...the only products I know of are Maglite's AA, C, and D brackets, and Nite Ize's AA and D brackets. The shape of Nite Ize's makes them more compatible with lights of odd shapes, but when I saw them in a store, the design looked too cheap for my liking.

http://www.niteize.com/collections/flashlights/products/lite-clamps

RedSquirrel

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for your response! I received my D cell Maglite wall mounts today and they are perfect and they also fit a couple of my other larger torches. They only cost £6 from eBay (about $10). I'm going to order some of the AA ones as most of the torches I have are round about the size of the AA Maglite. Thanks!