Is Muyshondt out of the flashlight business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
All I see for sale currently are black Aeons from one seller. I'm not crazy about the CR2 format and would love something like the Nautilus. Is he still making flashlights?

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Well, I found out today from a respected source in the flashlight industry, that his flashlight business was a side line, and he has a another job where he travels quite a bit.

I just got an Aeon last week, and now the dealer is all out, and I wanted a spare.

From what I can find here in the B/S/T area for LEDs, is he has not posted since October 2, 2009 - almost six months.

This certainly does not look good, I do not know if he is a victim of the recession, like so many good businesses have been, or what?

Even though I do not know the man, I was worried something had happened to him, and that is not the case. He is just doing his other job.

I sincerely hope he makes a comeback to the flashlight industry, as I really love the Aeon, and have been looking for one all day with no luck.

That is all I know. I wish Mr. Muyshondt good luck, and hope all is well for him otherwise. Also, I would like to thank him here on an industry forum for making a great product that I enjoy owning very, very much.

Anyone know him on a personal level that can fill us in? As for his web site, it is up, however, I did not try to order from it. I wonder if he has an assistant filling orders on lights he has finished? If he does, I will place an order, I just do not want to deal with it if he is in fact out of business.

Best to the forum,

RL

Last edited:

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
All I see for sale currently are black Aeons from one seller. I'm not crazy about the CR2 format and would love something like the Nautilus.
Check BrightGuy. They may have a natural Nautilus in stock (it's not entirely clear). They list both natural and black Aeons in stock.

DM51

Flashaholic
The question posed by this thread is not an appropriate one for this forum. Discussion here should be about flashlights, not the business affairs of manufacturers.

Endeavour (the maker of Muysondt lights) is a member of this forum, so members can PM him if they wish, or post in one of his threads, or contact him via his website (see post #2 above).

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.