Just ordered a Muyshondt Nautilus...

FloggedSynapse

Enlightened
I've an Aeon, and it's my favorite LED light. Muyshondt makes excellent little lights.

I like the minimalist design, and the amazingly long regulated runtime on low - close to 40 hours for the Aeon - even longer for the Nautilus.

Simple design, good analog regulator (no 'parasitic drain'), and excellent craftsmanship makes these little lights winners.

Last edited:

FloggedSynapse

Enlightened
The light needs little care. Purchase some silicone grease and make certain the threads and o-ring are lubricated. Other than this the light requires no maintenance.

The light will likely come lubricated and ready for action :)

Illum

Flashaholic
The light needs little care. Purchase some silicone grease and make certain the threads and o-ring are lubricated. Other than this the light requires no maintenance.

The light will likely come lubricated and ready for action :)

some polishing agents won't hurt...brass tends to tarnish

cloggy

Newly Enlightened
Bought one from the same source a few weeks ago, great little light.
It needs little maintainance I had to clean up the exposed brass collar- a rub with simichrome brought it up nicely. The light is the first I reach for as an EDC.

DM51

Flashaholic
:poke: All Nautilus (and Aeon) models have exposed brass.
I stand corrected! :eek: Of all people I really should have remembered that - I have one of the early Aeons, and it has been on my keychain ever since receiving it.

Last edited:

carrot

Flashaholic
Why buy a flashlight first and then ask if it is good?

Of course it is good, it is a Muyshondt.

I currently have three, including an ultra rare 24k gold CR2 Ion I was gifted, and I love 'em all.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats! I have a Muyshondt Nautilus and I love it! Amazing craftsmanship. Should be a keeper for you.

Lisa

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

brh

Newly Enlightened
I think you're in for a treat! I don't have experience with the Nautilus, but I recently got an Aeon, and it amazes me & fills me with smiles every time I handle it. It's amazing how sturdy they were able to make something so small, and the output is impressive. Seeing how they conquered a challenge like the Aeon, I can only imagine the Nautilus is also an amazing light. I would love to get myself one in the future…