• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***Custom mokume gane combo by wvaltakis2

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Titanium & Mokume neck/keychain light set by wvaltakis2

img1008md.jpg

img0995o.jpg

Pics say it all! This is a custom wvaltakis (Chip) titanium and mokume gane set based on the La Petite Killer and Killer flashlight concept from Fred Pilon (PhotonFanatic) I am hot after something new so I will offer this at $100 less than I paid for it a couple weeks ago from London Lad. It is drop dead gorgeous and minty cool as the pictures show. I am now only asking $275 shipped in the USA for a QUICK sale!

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom mokume gane combo by wvaltakis2

:thumbsup: Thanks ...you know...I only sold this one because it was just too pretty to use and I was afraid to scratch it if I carried it. I got to see it so I hope you enjoy it too! This set really is jewelry grade craftsmanship. The way I see it...the only way to check out this cool stuff is to buy it and try it and pass it on for someone else to enjoy. Oh well ....Payment received! Ships tomorrow!

vx000

Enlightened
Thanks, Karl. I certainly appreciate your philosophy. At some point, when it comes time for me to release this piece, I promise I'll give the next collector at least as good a deal!

vx000

Enlightened
Pair arrived today -- very nice! I thought they looked cool in your pictures, but even cooler in hand. As always, thanks for the speedy delivery and chance to have these for a bit.