Need work? If you are in/near Kitchener,Ontario Canada this may be of GREAT interest

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know many have been affected by the global economic downturn so because of another forum I'm on and research I do I came across this company that just posted info an about 107 positions they will be hiring for. This could be a company with explosive growth potential. I encourage anyone in that area to check it out. I'm not saying quit your good job for this but if you are not working or working very minimally it may be a great opportunity. You may be asked to sign a NDA (non-disclosure agreement) to work there but if you do get hired I'm going to ask you to give me some updates on simply what you see in terms of working units and if things are progressing there in terms of getting devices shipped out to customers. Why?
Now before you go off shaking your head please know that things are happening in new types of energy production you may not be aware of. These are not breaking laws of physics but this company is producing an electrical generator that does not use traditional fuel but rather taps an energy source not well understood. The fact that they are currently selling devices and have apparently gotten funding to now hire a large crew to go into full production speaks volumes. I simply want a little inside scoop of something like "yes I saw it running and they are starting to ship them out". I fully expect a number of companies I know about will start advertising soon for similar devices as some have been very well documented.
For now I'm not going to post this company here but ask you to PM me for that. If it gets overwhelming in PM's I may post it here.

I truly hope this comes about as I expect and that this may give some people in that area of Canada an opportunity for employment if you are in need. Experience in electronics, electrical, office work, strong hands (for assembly involving very strong magnets) managers, foremen and so on are some of the types of workers they are looking for. Most people here who have done much with flashlights already have some of the basic knowledge you may need for this work.

This is in the Kitchener, Ontario Canada area.

Last edited:

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Need work? If you are in/near Ontario Canada this may be of GREAT interest

Ontario covers over a million square kms (415,000 square miles).

Can you indicate the geographic area of Ontario this is in?

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Need work? If you are in/near Ontario Canada this may be of GREAT interest

Sorry about that - I meant to include it above and I'll edit that first post also. It's in Kitchener.