Got my first Surefire!

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
An E2e! This light is so small and it blows away my tec 40! I might have to get another one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
Re: Got my first Surfire!

Cool!

Would you say that the E2e is smaller than you expected and that the size of SureFires isn't that easy to appreciate until you get to handle them?

Perhaps you should get an L4 next?

Al

pahl

Enlightened

Congrats!
I really enjoy my E2e. I just received the MN02 lamp for it and I have a KL1 coming. With the E2e you have so many options.
Enjoy your new Surefire. I'm sure it won't be your last. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

K-T

*Moderator*

[ QUOTE ]
Pi_is_blue said:
The light is much smaller than I expected, (...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it like that all the time? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I remember when the M6 arrived and I thought I was sent the wrong flashlight since it could not fit inside that small package...I was wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enjoy your first SureFire light.

robk

Enlightened

I picked up an E2e in HA recently, was going to put my KL1 head on it. But once I started to play with it, I decided it is perfect just the way it is... even if it is incandescent! So, the KL1 remains on my old E2 Black body, ugly but functional. What a nice flashlight!
Rob

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I traded my M@g charger for the E2e, and it was worth it! The E2e is now my favorite incandescent. It is so small and so bright for its size. I can't wait until it gets dark so I can really test it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*

Pi is blue
Isn't it great to get a flashlight & find that it's better
than you hoped for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast

YOU are all Evil, Evil ppl!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I just convinced myself that I'd start my collection of SF with an E1e first... and now... 3 days of long, hard thinking down the drain from just 1 thread!! *sigh* /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif Looks like I'll just have to do what the rest of you guys say about CPF...

"BUY 'EM BOTH!!!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FNG

Enlightened

My G2Z was/is my first and only SureFire. I now have the SC1 and two P61 LA's for it. I just sold my LSH-P (didnt use it much) and not sure if I should spring for the E2e or not. Ive been waiting since the beginning of the year for them to include the clickie as a standard switch. Should I jump for it? Ive wanted the E2(e) ever since I joined the forum (over 2 years ago). Anyone know when SureFire will include the clickie switch? Ive been reading a lot about the L4's but prefer that it say Executive Elite on the body and im not too crazy about LED's until the KL6 comes out.

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast

My E2e's beam is very nice. The hotspot is nice and round, and very even. The hotspots diameter is about 1.5 times that of the Tec 40, and it is slightly more intense. The spill light is nice and smooth as well.