Cat owners unite! Help my little guy win! **Didn't make it, but we had a lotta fun!**

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Hey gang! I'm issuing a plea for help... in the name of cats and cat owners of the world!

Here is my cat, Oatie:

oatie.jpg

He's just about 10 years old, and is the most snuggly cat you ever could meet. He has a "lucky eye" on his left eye (small set of eyelinds - he's had it since he was a kitten, and our vet assures us that it doesn't cause him any discomfort!).

Anyways, our local pet shop is having a photo contest, in a "Sweet 16" NCAA bracket type thing - except instead of sports teams, they're putting pet photos up against eachother!

After the first two rounds, poor Oatie is the ONLY CAT REMAINING!! :( SO, I thought I'd bring my fight to the internet. :D And who better to bother than my goofy CPF friends! :nana:

So even if you aren't a cat owner or lover, I hope you'll still help a fellow CPF'r out! :wave:

All you have to do is click on this link: (NEW LINK!!!)
http://doggystylepetshop.com/contests/march-madness-photo-contest_r4_m60_entry213

And vote for Oatie (you don't need to put your email address - just that verification code thing)... and DONE! You can vote every single day until their tourney is done.

I don't think we win anything, except maybe a gift certificate to the store - but it's not about that for us! We just want Oatie to represent cats around the world!

Thanks friends! (and mods, if you close this, I can't promise Oatie won't hunt you down and sit on you). :devil:

:) john

Last edited:
Re: Cat owners unite! Help my little guy win a photo contest - against ALL DOGS!

I used to not like cats and thought REAL men had dogs, but after buying my first house a year ago and living in a neighborhood full of barking, outside kept dogs, viva la cats is what I say. I'll vote for your pic as often as I can.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cat owners unite! Help my little guy win a photo contest - against ALL DOGS!

I voted :popcorn:

OCD

Enlightened

:thumbsup: Got my vote!

Last edited:

Larbo

Enlightened

Got my vote also, cats rule!

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast

Reminds me of my troublemaker, Er, cat. :D

Glasstream15

Newly Enlightened

Your Oatie now has 2 more votes from Gray Guy and Bright Eyes.

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast

Voted! Give him a rub whether he wins or not ;)

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened

Ya got my vote. I love my grey tabby Smokey Joe. Hes my constant companion when I,m home. He just cruised by now.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,

YOU GUYS RULE!!!!! :rock: I love my CPF family!!! :buddies: :grouphug: THANKS!!!!!!! :bow:

I was never a cat person, but we own two of them, and I have to say - they grow on you like nothing else! Their personalities are so complicated and interesting, and they make you work a bit more to really get to their inner cuteness.

And even though it doesn't say what the prizes are (I'm guessing a gift card to the store or something), I've already promised to get Oatie and Corduroy a cat tree thing for them to crawl on, if Oatie wins. Ok, maybe even if he loses. :laughing:

:thumbsup: john

spock

Enlightened

love all animals. got my vote!

Niconical

Enlightened

Voted :party:

GAReed

Newly Enlightened

+1 here:clap:

FlashlightKid

Newly Enlightened

Sorry I'm usually a dog kind of person, but I'm always willing to help out a fellow CPFer, and your cats eyes kinda cool!
GO Oatie!...You got my vote:thumbsup:

Last edited:

rikvee

Enlightened

I made up a little tune for my friend's cat,
it's on this page, and the tune is called "Dog" :)

PolarBearX

Newly Enlightened

voted...:eek:

PBX

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool cat, got my vote :eek:

Regards,
Tempest