• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: P7 Maglite 6D

737mech

Enlightened
I had this listed in another sales thread but figured this light was so cool it needed its own thread with some better pictures. Here for sale is a new Maglite 6D that I recently finished. The machine work was done by forum member Jesus Hernandez. This light has a DSWOI bin P7 emitter mounted on a Britlumens deluxe style heatsink with Arctic Alumina two part epoxy. The heatsink was modified a bit to mount the TaskLed HipCC driver on the bottom. 22 guage teflon coated wire was used for all the connections. I built this light to be used with six D size NiMh rechargable batteries (not included). I used Arctic Silver Ceramique on the heatsink to help with the transfer of heat to the body. A MOP aluminum reflector from Kai Domain is used. To keep the cost down I have put the stock bezel and tailcap back on. This light will provide hours of runtime on a single charge. Please feel free to ask any questions about this light in this thread or via PM.

WITHDRAWN

PayPal payments preferred
price includes shipping, CONUS only

$110

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013-1.jpg

Last edited:

737mech

Enlightened
Re: CUSTOM P7 Maglite 6D

This light will also run on 6D alkaline cells.
:thumbsup: