LED Lenser V12N?

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked this light up while I was in Japan and I am wondering if anyone has any info on it. It runs off 3 N cells and has a single white 5mm LED. It uses a reflector and lens to focus the beam into a tight spot. The LED without the reflector and lens is about 1.5 to 2 times as bright as the Arc AAA. Does anyone know what the runtime is like?

Chris T

Newly Enlightened
I have the 3 LED model and the claimed run time is 100 hours. I think that the advertised run time for yours is 300 hours.

Chris

Kiessling

Flashaholic
You should have the V2Moonspot, 3 N-Cells with a somewhat larger head and a single LED producing a moonbeam (if white). the runtime claimis are ridiculous, but should be way above any single cell light nevertheless.
for more info about LedLenser lights look here:
LedLenser thread

bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hm ... strange ....
but then again, LedLenser releases tons of different versions of their lights. are you sure it has a lens and the v12 sleek design?
do you have some pics?
bernhard

Kiessling

Flashaholic
ok ... got me ... I give up.
the problem is that they produce an abundance of similar lights AND that there is no real information source on all of them as their site isn't updated in a regular manner and even if it is updated, it is incomplete.
that is the reason of my huge review, but you leave me clueless here.
B@rt, are you around?
bernhard