• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN FOR NOW: Color anodized 4sevens Ti Preon 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphazeta

Enlightened
*WITHDRAWN FOR NOW* Can't help but tinker with it. It's currently orange colored :grin2:

Hi there,
I originally had a thread on CPFMP but figure this one might gather more interest here.

I have a few other ti preons currently at my refinisher but this one is on hand & is the latest to come off the bath.

The pictures are not the best but there is actually three types of blue on that yellow anodized canvas (blue, cyan, powder white blue)

Comes with box & original accessories.

For just about the cost of a Ti Preon from 4sevens, here's one with a tad of color.

Sale price for each is $65 via usps priority mail w/ dc within the US

I accept payments in the form of paypal & money orders.
I ship via USPS Priority mail w/ DC

International buyers: I will consider (established) International buyers @ +actual additional cost of USPS INT'L Priority Mail.

NOTE: for ALL Paypal purchases shipping to NON-CONFIRMED shipping addresses, I will require these payments to be made via the PAYPAL money owed option on the personal tab. I will make no exceptions to this clause.

First
takeit.gif
followed by a prompt
paypal.gif
gets it.

Thanks for looking,
AZ

I should also note that for only the cost of return shipping, I would be willing to offer the buyer/trading partner a FREE future color reanodizing on this preon. That way, they should have no qualms about using this light & worry about the finish getting ruined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.