Fenix PD30 clip

Andrewr05

Newly Enlightened
I've got the Q5 variant of the Fenix PD30 and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the new pocket clip that comes on the R4?

If it isn't available separately then does anyone know of an after market clip that would work?

If not then no big deal, stay down in my pocket usually but a clip would come in handy during certain scenarios...

Andrewr05

Newly Enlightened
Oh damn, fenix-store and 4sevens don't carry them so I assumed that no stores had them in stock.

Thanks a lot!

:)

Last edited:

Grubrunner

Newly Enlightened
Can't help you with you clip, however....

What a brilliant light this is!

I just purchased mine this past week and carry it in my station pant's pocket for those night EMS runs, alarms, accidents and the like, and it really is everything I've ever wanted. Brliiant light at a very compact size.

Very clean, centered and BRIGHT beam.... awesome!

I've rapidly become a Fenix fan.... for life!

:thumbsup:

Andrewr05

Newly Enlightened
I received an email back 2 days ago (I think it was 4sevens.com but it could have been FenixTactical) saying that the PD30 R4 clip won't fit on a PD30 Q5.

So I got my clip in today, and I bent the clip onto the light and it fits perfevtly fine.
:)

I also picked up the red filter lens which came today as well and the diffuser wand and lens.

Grubrunner

Newly Enlightened
I liked my PD30 Premium R2 so much that I bought the new R4 version. For some reason they went to a smooth reflector. The led is different also. The beam is still nice. I love them both.

I purchased the R4 version and I am very content.

A big [fat] thumbs-up for Fenix!