Need help locating Surge, Rage, Clipmate

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

I find myself in "need" of a Princton Tec Surge, Rage, and a Streamlight Clipmate. I would like to buy them all at once. Brightguy, my first choice is out of the Surges and won't get any till the end of next month.

I need these before Friday Nov 8th.

I tried a few other places, the only one that had all three lights was Botach. I am very leary about ordering from them.

You guys know of any other place that has all three currently in stock and can get them shipped to Omaha NE before next Friday?

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
I've made 4-5 orders form Botach this year and have no problems at all. Got what I ordered and got delivery on time.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Roy, I have ordered from them in the past. I got "okay" service.

I am going to go ahead and place the order with them on your recomendation. So if Botach fails, I am going to come and talk to you
smile.gif

I know that Botach has gotten a bad rep (mostly well deserved) on this forum. I will let everyone know how it goes.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I placed my order with Botach Last Friday with 3 day select shipping. I needed the lights before I leave on a trip tomorrow, Sunday. They had 6 working days to get 3 day shipping here and I am still waiting...

Looks like I got my fingers burned again. Must be a slow learner.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Botach strikes again.

Look up your local Dive Shop, they usually have them. My Sports Chalet carries a full line of Dive lights including Princton Tec.