delete please mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizky_p

Flashlight Enthusiast
UPDATE:
My post seems to be bothering and a waste of time to some. I just want to share. I did search before posting here @CPF and found nothing that relate to this hence the thread.

Sorry for bothering you all, for the sake of everyone can mod please delete the thread or lock it. I remove the title so no one will read "500 LED flashlight" title as it was and think this is about 500 Cree LED Light :D and got disappointed.

Cheers
Rizki

Has anyone seen this before?

http://blog.gsmarena.com/500-led-flashlight-will-turn-your-night-into-day/

It is obvious that the builder never visited CPF before
:) I am not sure how bright 500 5mm leds are, but i think we are @CPF wont be impressed by its brightness nor its throw not to mention a heap of resistors eating away all the power.

I am impressed with his work and effort though.

Last edited:

unit311

Newly Enlightened
Re: 500 LED flashlight

If i had a nickel for everytime someone posted this...

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast

Old news, but it's currently going viral all over the Internet. I see people posting about it on Twitter, Facebook, etc. So expect to see these topics popping up. :)

Moonshadow

Enlightened

This is a joke right ?

Use the smegging search function and FFS sake stop wasting our time with this drivel.

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast

We can have our personal opinions about a flashlight like that one, but I think that we should not mock it. Undependent of the builders knowledge about flashlight technology I still find it to be an example of innovative creativity.
According to the youtube demonstration it's no doubt that it's pretty bright.

Regards, Patric

Status
Not open for further replies.