• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS Mag 85 $65 each SOLD

KEW

Newly Enlightened
I have 2 Mag 85 mods for sale. They both come with 3D Maglite, Kia Hi-Temp socket, Borofloat lens, metal camless reflector, and 2 Welch-Allen 1185 lamps. One is on a red host the other is black. The red one is like new the black has seen light use (no pun intended).

I am asking $65 each, ( I paid more for the parts than that) delivered in the US. I will also ship anywhere for $65 plus shipping cost. Sorry no scans.

These are both SOLD to the nice man from the Hawkeye state.

Last edited:

mrartillery

Enlightened
Re: FS Mag 85 $65 each

I have 2 Mag 85 mods for sale. They both come with 3D mag, Kia Hi-Temp socket, Borofloat lens, metal camless reflector, and 2 Welch-Allen 1185 lamps. One is on a red host the other is black. The red one is like new the black has seen light use (no pun intended).

I am asking $65 each, ( I paid more for the parts than that) delivered in the US. I will also ship anywhere for $65 plus shipping cost. Sorry no scans.

What kind/finish reflector? And does it include the battery holder?

KEW

Newly Enlightened

Med orange peel reflector, No battery holder.

Last edited:

KEW

Newly Enlightened

The reflectors have no marking, I am sorry I don't recall who the maker is. No battery holder.

Last edited:

icpd30

Newly Enlightened

I'll take both @ $65.00 each, total $130.00.

PM for payment options to follow.

Last edited: