500th post!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Congratulations on your little milestone there...but remember, you aren't a TRUE flashaholic until you've got 1,000 posts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

93 posts in one day?!?
That must be SOME kind of record! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
he cheated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

i got 4000 yesterday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

UK Owl

Enlightened
Eighty-Five Now !

Seriously guys is this forum about quantity or content ?

If it is a simple mumbers game, copy the example of Pi_is_blue and others in this post:

Sasha shortened this link for me.

( Edit : Thanks Sasha )

Using this technique will soon get you to your 500 th post, but will have contributed little to the content of the forums.

B@rt

Flashaholic
I think it is time people realize it is possible to edit a post to add content.
Seeing multiple posts in a row from one person is totally unnecessary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Posting just to get a high number of registered post is very immature IMHO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Ditto what B@rt said. We'll start sending the over-bandwidth bills to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
I think it's time for me to find a way to turn off the post count. This has just gotten stupid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Pi.. you're missing the point. It's not that the thread has no point, it's that no one (so far) is using it to simply run up their post count. That's what I have a problem with. You posted how many posts yesterday? Should I go count how many of them were in the Neverending Story and were simply replies to yourself? And admittedly were simply to drive up your post count? C'mon Pi... surely you see the difference.

UK Owl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Pi_is_blue said:
What about this thread?
No point to it whatsoever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed you used this a few times to notch up your post count.

I think the OP's should remove any 'rubbish' posting that only use up bandwidth, and ban any username deliberately attempting to drive up their post count. You may be able to re-join, but you will no longer have the artificially high post count under your new username. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry about that everyone. I won't try to run up a large number of meaningless posts again. I deserve a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Pi... thank you. Now that post shows a great deal of maturity... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

And just so there's no hard feelings between us... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

logicnerd411

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I don't think so... And that pointless thread of mine... well... Yeah. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan

IlluminatingBikr

Flashlight Enthusiast
And today.... I join the 500 club! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.