Show us your wallpaper

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened
I've been using this one for months, a great night shot of Hong Kong. Looks sweet on a large screen. The original is 1920x1200 pixels.

wallpaper800.jpg

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm using this photoshopped image of my 6 month-old son... zoomed to fit.

4480831169_fab6235fff.jpg

StarHalo

Flashaholic
I posted a light-themed wallpaper thread some time ago, they're all click-for-full-size if you need some new ones: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/230585&highlight=light-themed+wallpapers

I'm on Windows 7 which has an option to automatically change wallpaper at set intervals, so I currently have about 120 active wallpapers. I also made several dozen of my own back when I had free time; the most popular would be this one:

(Click for full-size/to save)

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened
Thanks for the link and the tip on automatically switching Win7 wallpaper. I'm still getting familiar with Win7, got it two weeks ago. (Guess I can put all those Playboy centerfold scans to work now)

m16a

Enlightened
I use this snappy picture of the main character from the popular Halo video game series, Master Chief! :thumbsup: (The original pic is 1024 x 768, the dimensions of my screen, but I resized it with imageshack for a slightly better view)

wallpaperhalo213102411j.jpg

Last edited:

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Order this watch over 6 month ago and still waiting so all I have is this to remind me I getting it soon.

LanfRG.jpg

Greta

Flashaholic
A picture I took last week playing with the color accent feature on my camera... fitted to my HP TouchSmart screen.

hibiscus2.jpg