• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milky Creemator...MINT!!!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milky Creemator

Black E2D Led Defender 2 cell body

Cree XRE

303 Lumens on High, Super low low.

AcornHC "Bailey" 1.3 Firmware with Miser mode (40+ taps to enter miser mode)

McR19 reflector with mineral glass lens

GITD O Ring in head, can be swapped out to a black one

Fixed Focus

Beautiful beam and tint

Surefire Defender tail switch

Takes either (2) CR123 or (1) RCR123

Mint condition

$295.00 includes PayPal fees & Shipping

This what I paid from Milkyspit and no waiting....

creemator.jpg

Since I don't know aything about this light ... I posted the original listing from Robert (Coloradogps). It is awesome bright and plenty of settings that I never bothered to figure out in the 60 seconds that I rented this light! So....here we go with another catch and release! Why would I sell such a cool light??? :devil: I have DatiLed and Tranquillity base building me some titanium goodness and I will never use this one. :naughty: Thought maybe someone else would use it and not just keep it locked up like a convicted felon!!!

Zeige

Enlightened
Hi Karl, :wave:

Will a 17670 battery fit in that body?

Thanks,

Joe

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:wave: Sorry...I have been swamped with work and no time to play "flashlights" lately. This one is still available. As far as trades go....I have no clue what I want. I haven't missed out on much here on the forum. If I want it ....I get it!!! This is about the only vice I have these days and Lord knows I have had some in my day! I have been playing watches and have few Rolexes and a just scored a Seiko Green Monster on Ebay with a flashlight. Kinda pricey but I had to have one!!!