• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B&W Blocky Boy by Photonfanatic

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek: ***SOLD***: B&W Blocky Boy
BWBBBodyLitFront3.jpg

This came about due to a defect in the black anodizing--a little masking compound wasn't cleaned up before the anodizing, so there was a flaw in the surface near where the bodies screw together. I considered stripping it down to bare AL and polishing it, but then I got lazy and decided to machine off the defect, plus the end segments for a little color balance. :devil:

This baby, while very bright, will get quite warm if used for any extended time; best for short duration uses. Like blinding your colleagues. :D

Specs:

HAIII Black Anodized and machined bare 6061AL
GD1000 driver with a Seoul USW0H P4 emitter
2mm thick mineral glass lens, beveled and polished
O-ring sealed
Stippled Khatod reflector
Use either primary or rechargeable CR123s
Primary battery included
Split ring for lanyard, allows tail standing use

PRICE: $175.00

Since I didn't make this light I have provided the original information by Fred Pilon who made this little gem. I have some new custom projects coming so I have to make some room. I will start this one at the original asking price of $175 shipped which is what I paid for it on USN a while back. She's a BEAUTY and a one of a kind collectible from one of the BEST in the business!

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think Fred Pilon had some more on his website. :devil: Just FYI...he is currently offering a new double grooved light and his work is A#1+++ so you can't go wrong with anything he has his fingers on!!!! :poke:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was the original owner of this light and it is outstanding, this picture does not do it justice, you have to see it in person to really appreciate it!

P.S. this was a one of a kind finish

Last edited: