New light for a guy who no longer has a girlfriend

joshth09

Newly Enlightened
I have a fiance!
:nana:

I think Im gonna celebrate with a new light! haha
Since I dont have to pay for the wedding I'll pay for some lumens.
Ive been droolin at the lumapower signature vx with the SST-50...I think thats what Ill get!

Noctis

Enlightened
I've been drooling over that too since the included TurboHead lets you go with either a pocket-size flood or a long range thrower.

However, it sounds a little TOO good to be true for that price, so i would dig up some more reviews about it first. It helps to be suspicious once in a while just in case that dream light futzes out on you.

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
congrats, and a great idea ! i purchased my surefire E1L for my wedding, which hopefully will get engraved as well before i recieve it :twothumbs
good luck !

Greg G

Enlightened
Your flashaholic days are far from being over. Wives and lights go together like bacon and eggs. My wife much prefers I sit at the table soldering, cursing, soldering, then going "damn this light is mean".

She much prefers that to me out drinking with buddies.

Don't forget......you'll get voted out of the Flashaholic Union if you don't have a light in your pocket during the ceremony. :devil:

joshth09

Newly Enlightened
First off, thanks everyone!

I've been drooling over that too since the included TurboHead lets you go with either a pocket-size flood or a long range thrower.

However, it sounds a little TOO good to be true for that price, so i would dig up some more reviews about it first. It helps to be suspicious once in a while just in case that dream light futzes out on you.

Your right...it is a great price...but all their prices in my opinion seem to be toward the low end and I love everyone I have held. I hope its what Im expecting.

Your flashaholic days are far from being over. Wives and lights go together like bacon and eggs. My wife much prefers I sit at the table soldering, cursing, soldering, then going "damn this light is mean".

Don't forget......you'll get voted out of the Flashaholic Union if you don't have a light in your pocket during the ceremony. :devil:

Oh I cant quit being a flashaholic! Ill prolly be carrying my incendio v3 during the ceremony!

And once we settle down I have a great flashaholic plan. I am going to build a 3 hole golf course in our "backyard" and Light it so thoroughly that Ill be able to play at night! Dont expect pics anytime soon! But it is SO happening! haha

strinq

Enlightened

Gotta agree on this. I asked my fiancee what she thought about my hobby.
She said, better this than you going out flirting with other girls. :huh: (wide eyed innocence)

foxtrot29

Enlightened
haha, I did the same thing when julie found out she was pregnant! "baby light"!

congrats, and all the best!

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe a modder can program you up a light that automatically stops going into the "special modes" the day after you're married.

Ha ha, just kidding! congrats!

recDNA

Flashaholic
I have a fiance!
:nana:

I think Im gonna celebrate with a new light! haha
Since I dont have to pay for the wedding I'll pay for some lumens.
Ive been droolin at the lumapower signature vx with the SST-50...I think thats what Ill get!

Yup, better stock up before you tie the knot and she shuts you off (flashlights-wise) . LOL

Larbo

Enlightened
What if she starts to like lights also, mine had her own SureFire L2 then made off with my Quark R2, hope I dont have to buy her more torches. :eek:oo:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D

Not to mention spending $20,000 on Spinners, (Wheels) or time at he poker table. The drinking part you better fix, all men are entitled to put back a couple now and then.

You will figure it out, and congratulations, by the way!