LedLenser Room Lights

Kiessling

Flashaholic
LedLenser Room Lights

I'd like to show you some nice room lights made by Zweibrueder Optoelectronics.

The first is a small 6x6cm metal base with a LED in the center of it. You can have white or colored LEDs as well as a very interesting RGB LED that slowly shifts through the color circle. This thing is made to have some glass objects standing on top of it. It will light them up in the respective colors which is very beautiful to see.
fb9f5acc.jpg

You can even light up your drinks at the party with it. The LedBase is 220V AC-driven and has a on/off switch. Price is about 30 EUR.

The second is the so called LEDTower, a 60cm tall metal construction with an acrylic stick on it (the total height is 60cm I mean). Inside it has one green, one red and one blue LED and three switches at the base to turn each LED on and off separately, resulting in 7 possible color combinations: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, violet and white, you can choose according to your mood.
fb9f5ac4.jpg

They call it a "Light Synthesizer", very appropriate IMHO. Just as the LedBase above it is 220V AC-driven. Price is about 60 EUR.

Albeit no flashlights, these are some fine products I like very much at a good quality. AND they are *quite* appealing to the other side of the world, our wives! These were in fact the only purchases that passed without a fight.

bernhard

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
First one certainly looks interesting. Got one of those laser sculpture things (rectancular block with a Dragon inside) here that'd look nice with that lighting it. Added it to the wish list!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Zelandeth, I'd like one of those, too, but they are horribly expensive ... would stop me from buying lights ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The amp and speakers in that second picture don't look to shabby either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

That first light would look good with a glass insulator over it...now which insulator should I use...an opalescent CD128, or a clear CD154 Hemingray, or a peacock blue NIA commemorative, or one of my aqua CD123 EC&Ms, or a clear CD257 Mickey Mouse...looks like LED Lenser beat me on the InsuLites project. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hey Craig, this Insulites thing looks quite cool and really senseless to me, a great thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif! How does it look when fired up?
And those Gallien Kruegers ... just love'em, and they cost me A LOT of cash and arrived almost too late as I do no longer play live on stage ... but that's life I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Entropy, there was a moment yesterday when I did not see pics either, but now it works fine for me ...

bernhard