• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SPF**McGizmo Sundrop XR-U with Seoul High CRI emitter - priced for quick sale

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is a 'near mint' (it's mint as far as I can see, but it is titanium so there are bound to be a few tiny scratches here and there) McGizmo Sundrop XR-U. IMPORTANT! This does not have the McGizmo/Nichia light engine - instead it has a Sandwich Shoppe 3S GDuP engine with a high CRI Seoul emitter.

Asking $360, which includes PP fees and shipping CONUS. Insurance extra - please add $6. No trades at this time, please.

I borrowed this photo from Maxspeeds as I originally acquired the light from him:

Shows the head and light engine....
CIMG7488-1.jpg

And here's the completed Sundrop:

IMG_3448.JPG

Sold - Paid for - shipped! Thanks, CPF, and thank you MGLamb!

In the event this hasn't sold by Sunday night (April 4) it will be withdrawn, then relisted on Thursday, April 8. I will be out of town Monday through Thursday and won't be able to ship it during that time. So go ahead and pick it up now, and I'll ship it right away!

Thanks!

Last edited:

dagored

Enlightened
Re: **FS**McGizmo Sundrop XR-U with Seoul High CRI emitter - priced for quick sale

You have a PM

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
Re: **FS**McGizmo Sundrop XR-U with Seoul High CRI emitter - priced for quick sale

I'll take it if still available!

mglamb

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: Details in PM. Thanks!

SFfanman

Enlightened

Good snag Mclamb! Great seller and looks like a sweet combination. :party:

mglamb

Newly Enlightened
The light arrived yesterday after I had already gone to the post office, so I didn't get it in my hot little hands until today. Great light, super packaging job and very fast turnaround - it doesn't get any better than this. Thanks, Dan! :thumbsup:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light arrived yesterday after I had already gone to the post office, so I didn't get it in my hot little hands until today. Great light, super packaging job and very fast turnaround - it doesn't get any better than this. Thanks, Dan! :thumbsup:

Thanks, Marc - glad you like it! It is a great light - enjoy!

BTW folks, great buyer here - quick payment and great communication.