• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Titanium Quark 123 XPG R5, EX10 Clip + Ice Blue Trit

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale, is a very rare modified Ti Quark. US Only.

It is Limited Edition Ti Quark 123 with Custom installed EX10 Deep Pocket Carry Clip & an Ice Blue Trit. The light is a shelf Queen. I carried it one day & it stayed only my shelf since. Includes serial numbered box & papers.

Asking for $95.

Add $3 for shipping W/O Insurance if pay by Gift/money owned PP option
Add $5 for shipping & Insurance if pay by Gift/money owned PP option
Add $9 for Shipping, Insurance & PP fee if paid by PP "Goods" option

There are many reasons that this light is not ordinary, just list a few:

• Ti Quark is no Ordinary Quark

• Limitted Edition Ti Quark is no Ordinary Ti Quark by parts, it is serial numbered to show exclusivity
  • This is #567, not an ordinary number, as only a few consecutive lucky steam like this such as 123, 234, 456, 567 etc.
  • The clip is no ordinary Ti Quark Clip, I had to buy special drill bits for Ti drilling to drill a hole & figure out a custom mounting solutions to mount an Ex10 Clip for deep pocket carry. This is the only Ti quark with Ex10 Clip & only Ti Quark with deep pocket carry capability on the planet.
  • This is the only Ti Quark with Trit, I had to enlarge the slot to install a large 2x8 bright ICE Blue Trit, which took several hours to do.
  • The trit is no ordinary trit, it's 3D & can be viewed from the side as well as from top when deep pocket carry.No matter which way you lay the light, you can see the trit.
This is so much better than Ex10 with trit (I know as I had one & sold it) seeing Ex10 with trit going for $150 theses days, this is so much better deal for just $149. There are minor marks around the trit slot, I did the best I could but manual drilling & filling unavoidably left some small marks, for that reason or if there's other minor flaws introduced during modding you might see that i didn't, I will take $10 Off.
So the price to you is $139 On sale for $95

Do not miss it, there is no second one on CPF.

img4303d.jpg

img4306m.jpg

img0289ug.jpg

img4309e.jpg

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: $95: Titanium Quark 123 XPG R5, EX10 Clip + Ice Blue Trit

Price drop to $90!!!