SF E2O-HA: Any good?

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just wondering, anyone here had any experience with the SF E2e Outdoorsman? From what I gather on the website, the only difference seems to be a longer runtime at 25 lumens (i.e. different bulb)... apart from that, is there any difference at all from the E2e? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh... could've seen that from the pics on the website... but was too blind.. thx for pointing that out... Apart from that the only diff btwn the 2 is the MN02 and MN03 lamp right?

FoxMulder

Newly Enlightened
SF should make a limited run E2e/o. Package the E2e with a MN02, MN03, short clip, long clip and sell it for a discount. Say $95 MSRP and engrave it E2e-Limited. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, thanks for the input guys.. so now the question is (sorry, but as you can tell I'm new to SF's)... how useful is a long clip? As far as I can imagine, the shorter one on the E2E seems less obtrusive... I suppose with the longer clip you can clip it on to a cap or something more securely, but would it really help that much if you were clipping your flashlight in your pants/jeans pocket?

hawkhkg11

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
yep, the long clip is the only difference between the two.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, with the exception that one says "Outdoorsman" and the other says "Executive Elite E2e". Not a big difference, but for some strange reason, I wouldn't get the E2O just for that. "Executive Elite" gives off this aura of geekiness and a "james bond" ish atmosphere. It makes you feel like it would go absolutely perfect clipped onto the inside of a Tux alongside a Beretta /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. But with Outdoorsman, the feeling gets lost. You feel like its just another toughman light and it doesn't have the sleek and mystifiying nature of "Executive Elite". You'd be less inclined to show it off to your friends.

Anyone else with me or do I need to see a shrink? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I'm with you, and I think we both need to see a shrink. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts