Fenix TK30 Lanyard

hk dave

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have a picture of the Lanyard that is supposed to come with the TK30?

I am having a hard time believing the lanyard included with my flashlight is the right one. It doesn't even look like a lanyard... it looks more like a chinese finger cuff or something. hehe

petersmith6

Enlightened
yup ,that silly little thing is the lanyard. i just took on off and old lt2 and used that.but what i Realy wont is a propper holder that will hold the light with the extention an 2 spare cells,with a flap....and good quality ..and cheap.

come on fenix

McAllan

Enlightened
The "loop" to put around the neck of the TK40 to use with the shoulder strap isn't any better :crackup:
Wonder why they'd even bother. You're better of making your own "thing" to put around its neck out of leather or similar.

hk dave

Newly Enlightened
LOL i thought maybe it was a mistake or something. By your responses I gather you guys got the same joke of a thing. Looks like somebody got some string and braided it and put a tiny loop on each end and tried to pass it off as a lanyard.

So I took the rather nice one that came with my Fenix PD20 and put it on my tk30... strange that the lanyard for a miniscule EDC is perhaps so much more usable. hehe

jbrett14

Enlightened
OK, I am not alone. I was just about to post a new message before I found this. I don't get it. Surely this "lanyard" is designed for SOMETHING, but I can't figure it out. I can't see what purpose it serves.

Anybody know what it is designed for?

Jonny