L4 Digital LumaMax ordered

Likebright

Enlightened
I just talked to Dan over at Tactical Warehouse and he informed me that he had just received a shipment of L4s with all O-rings intacked.
I just finished placing my order. Will let you folks know what I think when the light arrives.
Dang! Can't wait! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

kaseri

Enlightened
I just ordered from Dan as well. Can't wait to test out the L4 !!!

billp86

Newly Enlightened
I ordered from Dan over the weekend. Does anyone know of a nylon case made for L4s that will fit up to a 2 inch belt?
Thanks for your feedback...

Likebright

Enlightened
I think the Pelican M6 case will fit it. That is what is on my duty belt now and it is over 2" in width. I plan to put my L4 in there if it will fit and put the M6 in the car. (M6 isn't a bad light it just that it has a filament.)
I will try the light and post here if it fits or if it doesn't fit.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
I use the same case as I do for my E2E, it's a Ripoff brand
with a belt clip. I don't remember the model, sorry. I
really like the Ripoffs with the belt clips.

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
Ordered one from Dan today also. He said he was having a busy day, now I see why. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
Dan said the same thing. I also ordered an E1E with a KL-1 conversion. Should be here on Weds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Now for the wait. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

We got all our orders out just in time for FedEx today! It was close, though - I was was in maximum overdrive all day today! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for your business, everyone!
Dan

Likebright

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif Thanks again Dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif
Mike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
RazorMaxx...you should try popping the KL4 onto your E1e body later too! I just love it! You won't want to go back to just the KL1 on it. hehe.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one from Dan last week before he received his new shipment from SF. TW shipped it on Saturday...I checked the FedEx tracking order on line this morning, and it's in the Pensacola FedEx facility waiting to be delivered to me tomorrow!!! I couldn't wait...so I drove over to FedEx to try to pick it up earlier today, and they said they couldn't give it to me because it was in the "Tuesday shipping bin", and they had no way of finding it until the bin was unloaded (...that's FedEx lingo for "we're too f!!%#?$# lazy to go find it for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif). Anyway, I work midnights at a state prison and I sleep during the day...so tomorrow I'm gonna sleep on the living room couch and leave a note for the FedEx guy to knock HARD when he gets there!!! I don't want to wake up to a "We tried to deliver but you weren't home" note...that seems to be FedEx's SOP! I will be posting tomorrow night after I fondle, caress, and actually use my new favorite light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif...Boy, we're a SICK lot!

PJD

Trent

Newly Enlightened
PJD, I'm in the same boat you are in. Mine been sitting at the fed x building in greensboro since yesterday morning.Im begining to figure how people go into these places and shoot up the place. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
...Boy, we're a SICK lot!

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kaseri

Enlightened
I just got my L4 about 10 min ago. What a great little light. It is VERY bright and seems very useable as an everyday light. I just tried it out in my very dark basement, lit it up nicely. The L4 seems to be as bright as my 6p. The beam is not as focused as the 6p which makes the L4 more suitable for every day use.

MUCH thanks to Dan @ Tactical Warehouse for the excellent service. I can't recommend him enough.

Now off I go to waste a few sets of batteries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cheers!

Glow Bug

Enlightened
Ordered my second L4 today. I can say without hesitation, Dan is a first rate guy.... Thanks Dan! And thanks PK for a super designed, well made, very usable lighting tool/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

kaseri

Enlightened
Been thinking about ordering 3 more L4's as well. I could use one at home, one in the car and one in my motrocycles saddlebags.