What happened to Marduke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't personally know the guy, but since I came here I've enjoyed reading from his experience as well as experiences. I'm also one who can appreciate some smart @$$ comments once in a while:naughty:. At some point I noticed his absence. I tried using the "looking for..." sticky but I got no responses whatsoever; I don't think anyone is even following that thread.

I hopw it's nothing bad; does anyone know where he went? His last post was Feb 4th.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
maybe since he was so friggin smart- and could not find an equal here on CPF- he built himself a transporter and beamed himself back to the mothership.:candle::poke:

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
I remember that thread:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/249589

I don't however recall anything so bad that resulted in the equivalent of "I'm leaving and never coming back".

I think it might have been another thread. I recall the administrator and maybe a moderator expressing concerns about the tone of some remarks within the thread. I think Marduke may have been quoted for sayin' something but never recalled any punitive action. I think they were looking to keep CPF less hostile for those who have questions etc but darn if I know. In any case I never seen him after that, not even to collect a give away item that he won.

Still I don't recall anything that would have forced the guy away and he did answer a few questions for me so don't have anything bad to say. Then again I tend not to say bad stuff about anyone unless they insulted my family etc. On-line debates over gear just isn't enough reason.......

Empath

Flashaholic
I tried using the "looking for..." sticky but I got no responses whatsoever; I don't think anyone is even following that thread.

That thread is all the resource you have here, for that purpose. Please try to stay within our operating procedures.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.