Inova X5 wand

CityHunter

Newly Enlightened
New wand for X5 from Inova

x5_wand_03.jpg

ac

sslavers

Newly Enlightened
just talked to my wholesaler, and they said they were going to discontinue this. mine should be in the mail on wednesday and ill let you know if i can get some if you want them.

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
I want one if you can get one. Or let me know where to buy. I have an 8 yr old who loves lights of all kinds, especially glow stick types. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks like that may be the case, Flow. I wonder what you could do with the UV X5T and that wand? The red or green would be cool.

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Catapult

Enlightened
These have been around since the beginning of the year. They're poping up around more often now. Island Security, Emergency Options, Flashlights Unlimited, Knives Central, as well as others have them.

Flow

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking red may be quite handy to me, with a wand. I had the chance to buy a red X5T too, but didn't know this was available for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Looks like countycomm still has a good deal on X5T's though. And I can feed them my used 123's from my e2e.
White, red, and green I think. Will be a cool christmas ^_^

bluewater

Newly Enlightened
I went on a camping trip recently and made something similar out of an opaque film container. While it's not a long as a wand, it did a great job of lighting up the inside of a 12x12' tent when hung from the ceiling. It easily took the place of a coleman lantern used for the same purpose.

Elnath

Newly Enlightened
I just got one of these wands...

I've got to admit it's one of the coolest flashlight accessories I've ever got (and we're not going to talk about how many that is...;)

It's a solid translucent acrylic tube. The attachment fitting is machined aluminium with a couple of O-rings to firm up the attachment to the X-5. When it's attached it makes a very solid arrangment. Looks and feels like a single assembly.

The rod is solid, but because of the "light pipe" effect transmits more light (in a nicely diffused beam) out the end than comes out the sides.

Very nice---highly recommended!

Elnath

Newly Enlightened
I ordered it from Island Security....cheapest online price I could find. Got it about 3 days after order!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one of those the night I read this post. I just received it and opened the package....

Its so COOL I went and order another. Highly recommended and very well built. This will be excellent for signaling cars this winter in the dark when I'm walking my dog.

Its like a big, huge, more powerful caylume lightstick. Its Awesome!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif