Does anyone have the HDS Ultimate Manual (pdf)?

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a HDS B42 and am looking to program it with the 250-click easter egg. I've tried to download the manual from the Ra website, but it's currently unavailable. Does anyone have the pdf file? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could send me a link or email it to me :D Thanks! :grin2:

Also, if anyone could explain how the 250 clicks work to change the settings, that would be awesome too! :twothumbs I've read about it in several threads, but am still confused.:tinfoil:

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
MaxSpeeds,

Your right - the link is broken. So are several other links on that page. I'll report it so it can get fixed.

The manual for the EDC Ultimate can be found under legacy products on our web site - see the Site Map. Here is the link to the EDC Ultimate User's Guide.

The 250-click backdoor is simple. Get the EDC Ultimate User's Guide. Follow the instructions in the manual. However, replace 10 clicks with 250 clicks everywhere you find it in the instructions. The only difference between the EDC Basic and EDC Ultimate is a single byte in memory - in the EDC Basic that byte contains the number 250 while in the EDC Ultimate, that byte contains the number 10.

Henry.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
That one byte cost me a fortune!! :crackup:

Worth every penny, too. :thumbsup:

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
MaxSpeeds,

The broken links on the Ra Lights web site have been fixed. The legacy product documentation is now available - again - from both web sites.

Henry.