Hey All!

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone! I've been on here for about a week or so now and just realized I never did an intro...so here it is. I've been a flashaholic since I was about 3, so 25 years now. I have been collecting lights for almost that long but over the last few years my collection has been growing steadily quicker and in the last 4 or so months, has sped up and grown significantly. This truly is a hobby and I can tell you all that I am having a heck of a lot of fun with it. I have quite an extensive collection of lights...30+, and will eventually get around to putting a list together, probably under my profile somewhere. I have a feeling that over the next 6 months my list will continue to grow as I have since found out about Eagletac and Jet Beam lights. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, lol, but it is what it is!

I'm looking forward to discussing all things that revolve around flashlights, batteries, etc. with everyone on here. In the last week and a bit I have already learned a tremendous amount with regards to lights, power sources, etc., and am looking forward to learning much much more and having great conversations with like minded people.

I will see all you fellow Flashaholics around!

Talk to you soon,

Chris

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
hi chris and :welcome:

unless you're plannin to fly round the world, i think mainly you're going to 'see' us online :D

would be nice to see a pic of your collection, mine is meager compared to your 30+ (and counting)

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome Chris! I've always liked lights, but didn't get into the high quality ones until recently. I think you'll find a lot of cool people on here to talk shop with. And, you'll definitely find more then one way to lighten your wallet. :thumbsup:

HIDblue

Enlightened
Yo Chris...CPF is both a blessing and curse at the same time. Blessing for the stellar and suprisingly detailed reviews, informative threads, intelligent and helpful members, but a curse as you will find your wallet will inevitably get lighter the more you visit CPF...:naughty:

I've already bought 3 new lights since discovering CPF less than a month ago...:broke: