Respect and Mourning for Poland

Rexlion

Enlightened
Sad news indeed. It will take some time for them to recover from this blow.

My father's ancestors hailed from the Suwalki area in Poland.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I was greatly saddened to hear this also. Apparently the pilot chose to ignore the tower's instructions to land at an alternate airport.

Dances with Flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Poland has had more than its share of tragedies, but the Polish people and their government will recover now as they have in the past. Recovery will be harder for the families of the lost - our prayers are with them.

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
Hooked on Fenix I really do not feel your post has any merit here and while it may not be your intention to do so it could lead this thread way off topic.

Lets leave this thread to pay respect to a good people who have lost many of their own and leave the political comments out please. Again as this is a tragedy we wish to discuss I will let it run for now however please understand the sensitive nature of some comments...even if they are made with good intentions.

Alex K.

Newly Enlightened
What a tragedy. My prayers will go out to the politicians' families and the Polish nation.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Robocop, I apologize for my off topic rant. I sincerely hope and pray that the people from Poland recover from this tragic loss. My heart goes out to the families of those that were aboard the plane. While they mourn their tragic loss in the present, I worry about their future and what will become of the people of this great nation. I hope everything turns out okay and that they can recover from this loss. I pray nothing terrible like this happens again.