• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi,

Anyone have any news or info on this?

From the SF website Look under KL1

KL1-HA-WH
The new KL1 Premium LED Conversion Head fits all SureFire Executive Series flashlights (E1, E1e, E2, E2e, E2o )

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Originally posted by Geoffchan:
G'day SFM6,
I took the meaning of e2o as the orginal e2, the one without a LOTC, HA3 and a few other things i can't remember.

Geoff
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Geoff,

They have the E2 listed as well as the E2o. I was hoping it's something new. I like new things, esp from SF
grin.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
The first the world finds out about a SureFire new product is from an accessory page on SF.com ?

Have stranger things ever happened?

Al

D

**DONOTDELETE**

No kidding. Wow, if this is not a typo they did a good job on keeping a tight lid on this. With our luck though it will be an E2 Opaque. A E2 flashlight with opaque lens...lol

The E2o Outdoorsman uses an E2e body with the addition of a long-running MNO2 lamp assembly (25 lumens for 2.5 hours) , a longer pocket clip (the better to stay put during off-road activities, and also better suited for clipping to thicker materials such as web belts, winter clothing, etc.) The Outdoorsman is an extension of the Executive Series rather than a totally new product. I've been using one around the house and for night hikes: it really suits my need for a light that is long-running and not so bright that it can't be used for close-up work.

The best way to find out about new product releases is to register your e-mail in SureFire's product release/updates e-mail list. The E2o Outdoorsman release will be going out in a few days complete with images. Go to http://www.surefire.com. In the bottom left corner of the home page you will find a window to enter your e-mail. You will then be taken to a page that lets you select the product categories of interest to you. I suggest that you select all categories. Thanks for your interest and for choosing SureFire.

Regards,

Derek McDonald
SureFire
Marketing Coordinator