• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo Sundrop *SOLD* SF A2-UV *SOLD* Thanks, CPF!!!

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings, fellow CPF'ers!

Up for sale (no trades, please) are two of my favorites.:(

1. McGizmo Sundrop 3S. In shelf-queen condition. Bought directly from Don. Uses both primaries and rechargeables. This is the three-level Sundrop that preceded the XR-U. Beautiful and perfect in every way save for whatever tool marks might have been put there by Don.:) $400.00 Sold to Dadof6

2. Surefire A2-UV Aviator. Has stock lamp. In 99-100% condition. LED's have been replaced with UV 380-385nm LED's. (Do not shine these LED's in eyes as this is a VERY harmful wavelength range of UV. Stuff that shows up under black light REALLY shows up with these LED's. I will not be held responsible for any bodily harm or damage resulting from use of this light. Use it at your own risk.) $150.00 $140.00 $130.00 Now $120.00 *SOLD* to lisantica

Prices cover shipping CONUS Via USPS Mail, Insured with Delivery Confirmation. International shipping costs additional $20.00. Will be shipped as soon as I can after PP payment is received. No trades at this time, please.

PayPal payment only, please. I will eat the PP fees. Forum rules apply. First "I'll take it" gets it. PP payment must be made within 48 hours of your post and/or PM, or it is back up for sale.

PayPal email: jlbrewer2000 [at] yahoo [dot] {com}

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. I will try to answer back to the thread and/or PM's ASAP. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Viper715

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop 3S and SF A2-UV

Nice lights both of them. Wish I had the funds and I would snatch up both.

Superdave

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop 3S and SF A2-UV

I'd like to add that whoever purchases the UV A2 should really get some UV safety glasses to go along with it. Yellow works well, i have not tried the red ones yet but plan on it. You can find the Yellow ones at Home Depot.

Dadof6

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Sundrop 3S(*SOLD*) and SF A2-UV (Price Drop)

Got the Sundrop. Great light. Thanks.