Let's see some well-used lights!

carrot

Flashaholic
I want to see your most scratched up, used up, beat up, dented up, dinged up lights.

Let's have those pictures! I expect to see some awesome macros of the worst you've done to your carry lights.

(click the images for the full-sized version)

Last edited:

praharin

Newly Enlightened
I have a C3 that I found on a road in Iraq. I was driving the very last vehicle in a convoy, and the sun was just rising. I spotted the shiny tube and knew exactly what it was. I'll come back with pics later tonight, I have some homework to do right now.

Place holder!

nbp

Flashaholic
Ah, Carrot, the only guy who has a gizmo he ground into the earth in a mountain biking crash...(I'm remembering correctly, right?) :whoopin:

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hm.

I have an Aviator with one ding on it... and a series of broken clips, one of which caused said ding.

Well used != beaten up.

cityevader

Enlightened
My "new" ROP... a hand-me-down from a coworker. Not much ano left after 15-20 years of heavy daily use. The picture makes it look nicer than reality.

001-6.jpg

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Haiku is my most used light. It has been in my pocket ever since it arrived. I only have pix of it when it is new.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've posted pics of this one a bunch of times..
Here is my most recent picture of my EDC.
The EX10 has been on me since a few days after they were released.
The knerling on the one side is so worn down it is almost smooth.
Has always worked great, taken a TON of falls and gone with me everywhere. Has a blue 2X8 trit in the piston, a clip, Ti Bezel, and I put a Q3-5A emitter in it.

003-61.jpg

JCD

Enlightened
My Haiku is my most used light. It has been in my pocket ever since it arrived. I only have pix of it when it is new.

I think you mean:

Most used light: Haiku,
In pocket since arrival.
No pictures since new.