Looking For A E2-HA Body

emann

Newly Enlightened
Tried to post this in the dealers section but it won't let me. Does anyone sale the E2 bodies? I'm looking for just the body and it must be a E2 not a E2e. Also I need it in HA. If so how much do they run? I'm basically trying to build a L4 with no pocket clip that I can put a lanyard on. Al could you email me a picture of a KL4 on a E2 body so I can see what it look's like if possible? I've never really seen a decent picture of a E2 body turned with the Surefire engraving/writing on it. Thanks.

Byron Walter

Enlightened
I have a KL4 on an E2e body and everything is just peachy. I would try EBay or the Tactical Warehouse. If you still can't find an E2 body you might try for an E2e body and remove the clip.

T

TACTICAL WAREHOUSE

Thank you Byron,

Yes, we do have bodies for sale - Flashlight bodies, that is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dan

emann

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Byron Walter said:If you still can't find an E2 body you might try for an E2e body and remove the clip.

[/ QUOTE ] I already have a E2e body but I've heard that if you remove the clip it takes away the waterproofness. Besides I tried that and it just didn't look right knowing there was supposed to be a clip in the channel.

Byron Walter

Enlightened
"I already have a E2e body but I've heard that if you remove the clip it takes away the waterproofness. Besides I tried that and it just didn't look right knowing there was supposed to be a clip in the channel."
---------
Oops! I shoulda looked at your SF list. Anyhow I agree with you on those two issues. I have a KL1 on an E2 body and it's great... relatively clean and simple. From this point on it's strickly leds for me for anything < 100 lumens (I still have a couple of high-powered incandescents for everything else).

PS: you are welcome,Dan