Who should wear this suit?

Tomas

Banned
In searching for something else entirely, I ran across this suit, and one of my thoughts was "Who on CPF would be the logical choice to have a suit like this?"

Flyerman

Who do you think, and why?

T_sig6.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Roth... 'cuz he knows it would irritate me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
LMAO
Sasha, you knows roth real well.
I agree, i think that suit will fit him real nicely, especially when he is lathe-ing. hey, it is better than his current cloth for lathe-ing anyway (he is naked when he is lathe-ing) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
shiftd said:
LMAO
Sasha, you knows roth real well.
I agree, i think that suit will fit him real nicely, especially when he is lathe-ing. hey, it is better than his current cloth for lathe-ing anyway (he is naked when he is lathe-ing) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH!! OW! OW! OW!!... Now I'm tramatized for life!! That is an image I didn't need!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!
hellno3d.gif

Seriously... I am quite fond of Roth... he makes me laugh... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL
Yup, i like him too. But seriously, that is what he told me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ohh, if you are fond of him, don't forget to fill his guest book here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
"Viva Las Vegas" plays through my mind when I see that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Elvis probably would have worn LEDs on his suits if they had been around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
DavidW said:
"Viva Las Vegas" plays through my mind when I see that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

...and I agree. Truly fit for "The King"!

Wonder if it comes with an optional red-LED cummerbund? Would be a nice touch, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Although if I put that baby on -- believe me I wouldn't stand still long enough for someone to snap a pic!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some odd reason,
I see someome modding those guys with R2H LSs...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

d'mo

Enlightened
This looks a little like my Halloween costume - lots of flashing LEDs! It's the only day of the year I can dress up like a dork and get away with it.

Er, um, of course, this is all for my children's benefit - cars and Halloween are a perilous match.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
that thing would irritate sasha? <font color="red">it's mine!</font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

don't know about while lathing though...the leds might destract me to the point of getting something err...caught...

Tomas

Banned
Hmmmmm ... On the other hand, how 'bout Darell? He could cause quite a stir while promoting EV's in this suit - especially if it were solar charged ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'll put that thing on too...between the white LEDs on the suit and the multicolored LEDs on my wheelchair, I won't need to use the wheelchair's headlight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Tomas

Banned
Naw, it should be a Contest for the Flashaholics. Lets see who can come up with 1) The Most Impressive, 2) The Most Garish, and 3) The Brightest Suit of Lights." (Or maybe any clothing, really.)

Maybe even one more catagory: "Something that might be worn by a normal human ... " /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can just see a CPFer having cargo pants loaded down with lead acid batteries, a controller on their wrist, and about 50-60 Luxeons on their propeller cap (all while wearing their CPF Shirt, of course). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Actually, it would probably look like he was being harrassed by a small UFO ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

T_sig6.gif