L4 arrived today...Flashoholic NIRVANA!!!

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it finally got here today (#A00261) after a week that seemed like an ETERNITY! I also received an SF T-shirt (Thanx, Dan!)...All I can say is WOW! Every other light I own seems yellow in comparison...E2, Surge, Legend LX, ALL of them! This is my first 5W luxeon light, and I'm sure that there's other 5 watters out there that may be brighter and throw further, but to my eyes the output of the L4 is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The clickie switch was pretty stiff at first (I expected that after reading the other posts on the subject...), but already seems to have loosened up, and one handed operation is no trouble at all. There's been enough reviews done on the L4, so I won't try to match comments with the more esteemed members of our forum. All I will say is that if you don't already own an L4 or KL4, you don't know what you're missing. The craftsmanship is absolutely superb, the fit and feel are first rate, and the output is nothing short flawless. Others may have different favorite lights, but to me the L4 is indeed flashoholic NIRVANA!!!

PJD

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I love having my KL4 on the E1e! Can't believe that this tiny little thing puts out as much light as other Surefires twice as big! Too bad my E1e+KL4+Z57 cost me nearly ten times as much as my G2! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

fb9a56d3.jpg

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I absolutely fell in love with the size/output of the E1/KL4 combo... Its size and output is unbeatable; not to mention it won't burn your hands...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
FalconFX...How long will 1X123 push the KL4, and how bright is the output? I may have to get an E1eHA!

PJD