The Fenix-Store        

Thread: FS: Maglite(SOLD), and 1x18650 EDC MCE NW (SPF)

Default FS: Maglite(SOLD), and 1x18650 EDC MCE NW (SPF)

Hey all,

Couple of lights for sale. First up is my 1x18560 Maglite. Its a 2 C cut to 18650 with a sleeve, and the switch in the tail. The light is a fixed focus, the bezel and reflector are still removable, but the head is not. Emitter is a P7 CSWNI, and the driver is a 3 mode 2.5 am high. The switch is a mag clicky. (SOLD)

As you can see from the picture the body is in great shape accept for the one deep scratch across the body near the tail.

Next up is an EDC MCE seen on the right in the first pic. Its a 1x 18650 body with a neutral white MCE, and a 3 mode driver with high of 2.5 amp. The dome of the LED is frosted for a smoother beam, this has almost completely eliminated the donut, its barley even visible on a white wall.

Beam shots.

Surefire M3 led on high

EDC MCE

18650 P7 Mag

The P7 has a bit of a dark cross visible on a wall. Its not a high end custom its just one I built hence the price.

Price for the Mag is 70$ Shipped. (SOLD)
    EDC MCE is65$ Shipped. (SPF)If buyer wants I can install a forward click switch w/momentary for 3$ more. (AVAILABLE)

PP is vesture_of_blood(@)hotmail.com
    Last edited by vestureofblood; 04-14-2010 at 02:40 PM.
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Flashaholic

Default Re: FS: 1x18650 Maglite, and 1x18650 EDC MCE NW

2C Mag I'll take it

Default Re: FS: Maglite(SOLD), and 1x18650 EDC MCE NW (AVAILABLE)

merrimac order shipped. Thanks again.

EDC MCE still available.
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Greetings! What are the medium and low drive currents on the MCE? Can it run continuously on medium without overheating? Thanks.

HI OceanView,

On medium the driver is 780ma and on low 110ma. You can turn this light on med, set it down and walk away from it, and not burn your hand when you pick it back up.

Thanks for the info. I'll take the EDC MCE!

Default Re: FS: Maglite(SOLD), and 1x18650 EDC MCE NW (SPF)

Order Shipped OceanView.

Thanks again