• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Maglite(SOLD), and 1x18650 EDC MCE NW (SPF)

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all,

Couple of lights for sale. First up is my 1x18560 Maglite. Its a 2 C cut to 18650 with a sleeve, and the switch in the tail. The light is a fixed focus, the bezel and reflector are still removable, but the head is not. Emitter is a P7 CSWNI, and the driver is a 3 mode 2.5 am high. The switch is a mag clicky. (SOLD)

As you can see from the picture the body is in great shape accept for the one deep scratch across the body near the tail.

Next up is an EDC MCE seen on the right in the first pic. Its a 1x 18650 body with a neutral white MCE, and a 3 mode driver with high of 2.5 amp. The dome of the LED is frosted for a smoother beam, this has almost completely eliminated the donut, its barley even visible on a white wall.

Beam shots.

Surefire M3 led on high

EDC MCE

18650 P7 Mag

The P7 has a bit of a dark cross visible on a wall. Its not a high end custom its just one I built hence the price.

Price for the Mag is 70$ Shipped. (SOLD)
EDC MCE is 65$ Shipped. (SPF)If buyer wants I can install a forward click switch w/momentary for 3$ more. (AVAILABLE)

PP is vesture_of_blood(@)hotmail.com

Last edited:

OceanView

Enlightened
Re: FS: Maglite(SOLD), and 1x18650 EDC MCE NW (AVAILABLE)

Greetings! What are the medium and low drive currents on the MCE? Can it run continuously on medium without overheating? Thanks.

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast

HI OceanView,

On medium the driver is 780ma and on low 110ma. You can turn this light on med, set it down and walk away from it, and not burn your hand when you pick it back up.

OceanView

Enlightened

Thanks for the info. I'll take the EDC MCE! :twothumbs