Streamlight 45801 E-Flood LiteBox Rechargeable Lantern

AC_Doctor

Newly Enlightened
Streamlight 45801 E-Flood LiteBox Rechargeable Lantern:

Any user input would be greatly appreciated!
http://www.botachtactical.com/st45elirela.html

AC

botach_2102_522695201

TIGR

Newly Enlightened
Bumping this thread because I too am wondering about it as I'm looking for a bright, portable lantern with long battery life.

Vinniec5

Enlightened
I just received the E-Spot and I have to say Streamlight wins again in the cost-effective LED with proven materials. Yes, its heavy but its solid and proven to last and just improves on the Incan models with the New blinding 3LED searchlight head. Nice hotspot and spill with a long reach:thumbsup:

TIGR

Newly Enlightened
Are there any particular alternatives worth considering, that can compete with this in terms of battery life, throw, and amount of flood light available, for someone who doesn't care about size or weight?

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there any particular alternatives worth considering, that can compete with this in terms of battery life, throw, and amount of flood light available, for someone who doesn't care about size or weight?

Streamlight Lightboxes are very solid lights...I was able to have a hid lightbox for a while....You might want to consider the Pelican 9410 which has a different beam (very wide spill...but a solid spot...which you may or may not want.... but is much lighter...uses modern batteries..and is every bit as robust.

Here is a link with some beamshots:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/282418

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am tempted to pick one up for its super long runtime at 6 hrs...but I have 2 questions...what is the lead acid batt (can't believe those monsters are still made...have to love an American based flashlight company for this kind of innovation:tinfoil: ) discharge rate when not on its base....and has anyone actually seen a beamshot from one of these things?