• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD FS: Titanium Nitecore D10 SOLD

jhanko

Enlightened
SOLD! Here's another up for sale. This one has 14 blue vials (6 in the piston, 8 in the body). It has the Tribute light engine with ramping interface and XP-E R2 LED. $550. Insured shipping to the US is included. Insured international shipping will be $10. My Paypal address is jeffhankoatgmaildotcom. Thanks! SOLD!

The red one in the picture is already sold.

d10pair06.jpg

d10pair08.jpg

d10pair10.jpg

Last edited:

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium Nitecore D10

Lisa, do you have one of these already?

As you already know Jeff, amazing.

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Titanium Nitecore D10

For a moment, I was unshure if I hadn't paid for one and received one lately... :poke:

The catch is better tha you think, Lisa, it'll be for free, my wife offers it to me for my birthday and it'll be the top of my EX10/D10 collection for sure and one of the highlights of my whole collection as well. I've been waiting for one of these for long! :twothumbs

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
My co-worker says a happy life is a happy wife - and look at your wife she makes you happy! Wonderful present, congratulations on the wonderful wife and flashlight!

gollum

Enlightened
Woohoo :party:

I got the red one ...yay

thanks to you J,now I need to wear sunglasses in bed :laughing:

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got my light yesterday evening! :twothumbs

In reality, it looks much better than on any picture I have seen. It's purrfect! It has just the right amount of trits, more would be too much. Blue gives it a very cool appearance. At least I know the secret, why the tail is 3D... ;)

The light is smaller than I thought, the manufacturing quality is the best I could have imagined. I'm just not sure this is titanium, the threads are much too smooth! Nothing gritty, no play, only quality. The action of the piston is much different to what I'm used to with other D10/EX10. The travel is a little bit longer, the piston is as smooth as the threads and the spring gives a much better feedback than on any any of these lights I have, not too hard, but well defined. I'm overwhelmed! :party:

Unfortunately, I only could try the light for a few minutes, my wife took it away from me quite soon, my birthday hasn't arrived yet. She said, if I don't behave well, she'll keep the light for herself... :poke:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would put that many in a light, but Jeff said 27 was the max:mecry:

I hope you plan on showing us the lights you put all those trits in!:poke:

I ordered 15 of the 2 mm x 8 mm trits - I've paid for 5 Ti tails from Moddoo that take 3 large trits each, 2 for Z59, and one for each of A2, L1, L2 - all of which are modded. Cannot remember exactly what I had in mind for the regular trits - some in my sabrewolf tag light I have coming.

Congrats on getting that great light! I promised myself only to upgrade existing......

gollum

Enlightened
Jeff : I received my red trit Ti D10 this morning :)

like Henk said ...it is better in person

it exceeded my expectations,and they were high

it is very pleasing to receive anything custom made

but getting this light was easily worth my hard earned $

thanks for creating such a beautiful thing :clap:

Jason

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a beauties!

Someday I'll catch one of these...

Congrats to the happy owners :twothumbs