UK Source for LS & Datasheet

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Couldn't actually find them on the site, but I'm sure they're there. Only thing I have to say about them finally being available in the UK is *Cue Homer Simpson voice* "WOHOO!"

Not sure what Farnell's prices are like, but another place to looks is www.ledwarehouse.com - prices seemed respectable, and shipping was only $4 to the UK, service was very good as well.

UK Owl

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Zelandeth said:
Couldn't actually find them on the site, but I'm sure they're there. Only thing I have to say about them finally being available in the UK is *Cue Homer Simpson voice* "WOHOO!"

Not sure what Farnell's prices are like, but another place to looks is www.ledwarehouse.com - prices seemed respectable, and shipping was only $4 to the UK, service was very good as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Farnell are usually cheaper than RS, and often a lot cheaper than maplins. The good thing about Farnell is they offer free delivery on orders over £10 before VAT (or they always used to), and unlike RS you do not need to set up a business account. They are a massive company, and supply most industries in the country, however their website can be a little daunting on times.

To find Luxeon's go to www.farnell.com then select the UK flag when asked to select country, put the word "luxeon" in the search box, change the search by to "product desc." in the drop box and click on submit.

Ralph_Hilton

Newly Enlightened
The MW1D from Farnell, and others, are bin N?M (no color band data in the catalog I have) - rather low on the lumens.
ledwarehouse look a bit better - P?K - no color band data either.

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
*rummages around in the drawer...* Q1K here, but I've only bought one white from then thus far. Desite being described as off-white, this one's just got a slightly blueish tint, but at least it's uniform.