• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Fivemega 3x18650 Megalennium - SOLD

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Fivemega 3x18650 Megalennium body. It is in the same condition as I received it from FM. There are no scratches, dents or ano missing.

This is one of the few that needs the solder blob on the contact plates fix. I was going to do it but decided against it.

This is the body only with no switch. It will come with the adapter to install a AW softstart switch.

$105 SOLD shipped in the US with delivery confirmation. If you want insurance, that will be extra. I will ship out of the US but will need to get the correct shipping costs.

I prefer Paypal but a Money Order will work.

Please put what you are paying for and your nick on CPF in the comments section of PP.

The first to post I will take it or I will take it per PM gets first choice.

Trades are always welcome. I'm only interested in knives (prefer Spyderco, Bark River and RAT/ ESEE), Maxpedition type bags/ pouches, Surefire parts (bezels, bodies, switches or complete lights) or custom Mags and Mag parts. Anything I get in trade must be in new or like new condition. All bags or pouches must be from a non smoking home. I am really wanting a new or like new G10 Kershaw Tyrade.

Here is a link to the Fivemega 3x18650 Megalennium.

Last edited:

Latest posts