• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED: My Ti Nautilus+ $ for your Ti Aeon

gjg

Enlightened
TRADED to 'Dogs.

Hello All:
If anybody out there has a Ti Aeon collecting dust, I'd like to take it off your hands.... I have a titanium Nautilus in excellent condition (has been occasionally carried but mostly used as a coffee table light), and am looking for a titanium Aeon in similar condition. Will add some cash to make it worth your while. Please PM me with details!:cool:
Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:

fyrstormer

Banned
Re: WTT: My Ti Nautilus+ $ for your Ti Aeon

The Nautilus is worth more than the Aeon. ;) I suspect you could get someone to pay you to trade, if you wanted to.

stinky

Newly Enlightened

I've actually stopped EDCing my Ti Aeon; I'm now carrying a 4-7s CR2 Mini on my keychain, because it's brighter and weighs less. The Aeon is still a much nicer build, but it's now sitting on my shelf.

I EDC'd it on my keychain for about six months, so it has some light wear, but nothing major, and is in perfect operating condition. I did not keep the cardboard tube, but I did buy it new direct from Enrique.

No $$$ necessary from you (nor am I willing to pay any $$$); I think a straight swap would be fine. Although I've made purchases here, I've never made an exchange. I'm not sure how we would orchestrate that.

We'd have to both do insured/trackable shipping.

Let me know if you're interested.

--

Also, is your's a Q5 or an R2? Mine is an R2.

Last edited:

stinky

Newly Enlightened

it's been two days with no word, so i guess not?

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Stinky...Hang in there ...Greg is a good guy and he will let ya know one way or the other. He is busy with some personal life changes that occupy his schedule in the education department so hang tight :popcorn:

stinky

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Karl. The offer still stands because, as I wrote, it's just sitting on my shelf. Not really interested in selling it, but a swap for something different might be nice.