• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Both Sold and shipped!- Haiku XR-E and first run Lunasol20- with price drops!

scout24

Flashaholic
OK, something else (not a tri-v!) has caught my attention, and funds need to be raised. One Haiku XR-E, I bought this new from Don, it has been carried and taken care of. There are the normal hairline Ti scratches, but it looks really nice. One super minor ding near the clip that you can catch with a fingernail, but it takes some doing to find it. $350.00 Now 335.00 Sold

Next is a first run (primaries only...) LS20 that I picked up for backup. Really nice, same minor hairline marks, and the trit sticks up ever so slightly on one end. One could heat and remove the trit and re-install it with norland, or not worry about it at all. $450.00 Now 435.00 Sold

P1010080.jpg

P1010082.jpg

The only trade I would be interested in would be a small Sebenza, otherwise cash only please. Paypal preferred, I will eat the fees. USPS First Class with DC included, CONUS ONLY please... First "I'll take it " in this thread takes precedence. Feel free to post or PM questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS- Haiku XR-E and first run Lunasol20

These look great! And, awesome pricing! However, I must resist :mecry:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: FS- Haiku XR-E and first run Lunasol20- with price drops!

First, last and only price drops... If these don't go by 5:00 PM EST today, back in the safe they go! Great chance to get two of Don's masterpieces at great prices! Thanks for the kind words, Maxspeeds. :)

SFfanman

Enlightened
Re: FS- Haiku XR-E and first run Lunasol20- with price drops!

I'll Take it! :wave:

= the Lunasol 20 that is.

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Both SPF- Haiku XR-E and first run Lunasol20- with price drops!

thanks Gary123, I'll ship it in the morning. :D

SFfanman

Enlightened

Paypal sent. :broke:

dagored

Enlightened

Great snag SFfanman. Great price. Now correct me, but I need a scorecard. Didn't you just sell a Haiku? Welcome back.

dagored

Enlightened

Still a great snag. :oops:

SFfanman

Enlightened
Thanks ya'll. It feels great to be back. :nana:

The Lunasol 20 was received the other day in excellent condition - thanks to Scout24 and some careful packaging. Great seller here folks, another asset to the CPF community.