• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - Firefly III (Seoul with AOTH holster) price drop x4

warx23

Enlightened
Up for grabs is one of my favorites. I dropped a seoul into this light and the beam is perfect. It is as bright as my ex10 or my seoul novatac. The threads are buttery smooth and swinging through the 3 levels is easy with one hand. The ano is excellent. Very deep and a nice rich dark gray. The inside edge of the bezel has a few pin size spots of ano missing but hardly noticeable. Runs great on rcr's. The holster shows some normal wear and has a nice snug fit.

SOLD Asking $160 $150 $145 $140 $135 Shipped conus

firefly3.jpg

firefly3_02.jpg

firefly3_01.jpg

firefly3_03.jpg

firefly3_05.jpg

firefly3_06.jpg

firefly3_07.jpg

firefly3_08.jpg

firefly3_09.jpg

wink2.gif

Last edited:

warx23

Enlightened
Re: Firefly III (Seoul with AOTH holster)

OK... :thinking:

price drop

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

$200 flashlight, holster is made out of used chewing gum?

:ohgeez:

It's an "Art of the Hyde" custom made holster, made of some type of exotic animal hyde. They're made of anything from rhino hyde to ostrich hyde, and they're NOT cheap. Used chewing gum!? I don't think so... :ohgeez:

PJD

easilyled

Flashaholic

It's an "Art of the Hyde" custom made holster, made of some type of exotic animal hyde. They're made of anything from rhino hyde to ostrich hyde, and they're NOT cheap. Used chewing gum!? I don't think so... :ohgeez:

PJD

Exactly. I have seen the AOTH holsters in B/S/T for this sort of price on their own.
I have also seen this very fine light sell for higher than this on its own without any holster.

Since this particular holster was using some very light-coloured skin, it has inevitably become marked up.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

As nice as these pictures are this light really needs to be seen to appreciate the beauty of the anodizing, which coupled with the copper collar makes it one striking light in appearance, not too mention very smooth twisting action!

Great seller too!

warx23

Enlightened

As nice as these pictures are this light really needs to be seen to appreciate the beauty of the anodizing, which coupled with the copper collar makes it one striking light in appearance, not too mention very smooth twisting action!

Great seller too!

Thank ya sir! :wave:

After the emitter up grade this light woke up. I swore I wouldn't get rid of it but I finally snagged the Dark zero modded fire fly I've been chasing down. If you want it back I'll swing ya deal :devil:.

warx23

Enlightened
Re: Firefly III (Seoul with AOTH holster) price drop x3

Bump and a drop

warx23

Enlightened
Re: Firefly III (Seoul with AOTH holster) price drop x4

Weekend bump.

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Firefly III (Seoul with AOTH holster) price drop x4

That someone is going to have to be me, can't resist any longer. I'll take it per PM.

Thank you!
Lisa

lisantica

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light received and it is AMAZINGLY bright!
The first couple of twists through the lower levels were nice and then BAM! Excellent brightness. I'm loving this little gem.
Thank you!
Lisa

warx23

Enlightened
Light received and it is AMAZINGLY bright!
The first couple of twists through the lower levels were nice and then BAM! Excellent brightness. I'm loving this little gem.
Thank you!
Lisa

Glad you like it Lisa. :wave:
The emitter swap really woke that light up. I have another with a K2 TVOD that is really excellent.

Latest posts