• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired R2 MillerMod For Sale **Sold**

gjg

Enlightened
Sold
Hello All;
You don't see many of these for sale... A MillerMod from Eric's last batch of lights. This one has a R2 emitter, WG tint. 50mA/1.5 watts. Carried in watch pocket only, Excellent condition. Includes clip. Eric redid the reflector in this one for more throw. Asking Sold $130 $135 $140 $150 shipped, MO or gift PP, CC paypal please add 3.5%.
Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: R2 MillerMod - my all time favorite light

how is this possible?????????

i've owned a couple dozen Millermods Arcs over the last 5 or 6 years, and even today consider them the apex of flashlights. they are the best EDC lights ever invented.

based on the tiny Arc AAA body and head, eric miller designed his own two-stage electronics and added the finest LEDs he could find. better yet, the hi/low was not PWM so there is no strobing. he also re-worked the reflectors, in this case totally reshaping them for a nice clean long-range throw.

what really makes this particular one so desirable is that it was in the last batch that eric was able to produce and has an incredibly bright R2 Cree LED.

the two-stage here runs HIGH at the brightest level eric offered and on LOW is set to the middle-range setting of the three low ranges eric made. a wonderful combo. plus this light runs on any 1.5V battery (alkaline, NiMH, Lithium).

if my estimate is correct, there can't be more than a handful of these top-end lights ever made. this one is extremely rare. gjg and i were very lucky to get these before eric ran out of good Arc bodies (he couldn't get any more and that's why he can't make them today).

and even more amazing is gjg's asking price. i sure wouldn't sell mine for less than $200, no kidding.

i don't get it: why hasn't someone snapped it up yet?????

Last edited:

gjg

Enlightened
Re: R2 MillerMod For Sale **Price Drop Drop Drop**

Sorry, out of Drops at this time...:) Thanks, Eric! Looks like you and I are the only 2 MillerMod fans out there... BTW, the one and only Camo MM (on the last pic) I wouldn't sell for less than $200:whistle:.

Trade thought - I'm looking for a SunDrop XR-U 3 sp., if somebody has one they're not using, I'll make up the difference with (LOTS of) Cash...

gg

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you show a pic of the back of the head?

cnjl3

Enlightened

I will take it.
Paypal sent!
Hello All;
You don't see many of these for sale... A MillerMod from Eric's last batch of lights. This one has a R2 emitter, WG tint. 50mA/1.5 watts. Carried in watch pocket only, Excellent condition. Includes clip. Eric redid the reflector in this one for more throw. Asking $130 $135 $140 $150 shipped, MO or gift PP, CC paypal please add 3.5%.
Thanks,

Last edited:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast

its about time.

nice catch cnjl3. welcome to the MM Club!

cnjl3

Enlightened
I already am a member of the MM club. I bought Nuggets MM from the run #2 and I really like the two stages it has. I am looking forward to this newer MM from the last run since it is has the R2 Cree LED.