Just another newbie

wcook

Newly Enlightened
I wish I had found this site earlier! I had just purchased a Surefire 6PD LED and was online looking for batteries when I found this site. All I can say is that I have a lot of reading to do and have many things to learn.

I like my Surefire but I had no idea there were so many other options out there. I look forward to learning as much as I can. I had only been lurking for two days when I ordered my Quark MiNi AA on Sunday. Oh well, the addiction starts!

Thanks for a great site. All of you seem like a great bunch of people.

Wayne

Batou00159

Enlightened
:welcome: your just gunna lovit here
buttrock.gif

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
Hey Wayne and :welcome:

I found this site about a month and a half ago and I'm still reading, lol! You'll love it here! Just to warn you, your credit card/bank account is going to see this a lot :paypal: lol!

Enjoy!

Chris

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF, Wayne.

I've been here a couple of years, and I'm still reading. I used to limit myself mainly to the 'general flashlights' and 'led lights' sections (and the 'marketplace'), but now I'm trying to bone up more on incandescents and batteries. There is a lot to learn, and some extremely knowledgeable and helpful people here to help you learn it.

hyperloop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi and :welcome:

go check out the marketplace, many good deals to be had there! Surefires are very overpriced where i live so my Surefires have all been bought off the CPFMP.

(hide the credit card statements from the missus if you have one, she is NOT going to understand why a flashlight costs over a hundred dollars)

sjmack

Newly Enlightened
Surefires may be expensive, but you made a great choice for your new light. My stock 6PL is one of my favorites.