L1 holster

kaseri

Enlightened
Any suggestions on a holster that will fit the L1? I also have an L4 that I would like to get a holster for. Any suggestions for either?

B

BULLDOG

I have Ripoff holsters that I was told the one for the Inova X5T works well for the L4 also. Email me if you are interested.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm finding that the Minimag "upgrade" holster from Mag that has a velcro flap over the top and a velcro closed belt loop fits the L1, A2, E2 and L4 just fine. Model # AM2A056 Part# 108-000-448

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is this the holster?

Edit: I hope so, I just ordered one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Edit # 2: I ordered the "used" version for $3.12 + shipping ($4.99) and it was in fact new in a case. You can get it here.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: L1/L4 holster

Just thought I'd report that the holster Quickbeam mentioned and I linked to fits the L4 wonderfully. There is about 3/4 of an inch of empty space at the bottom of the holster because the L4 isn't as long as a M*g, but it's very lightweight, has a velcro enclosure to keep the L4 protected and has a velcro belt loop so you don't have to take your belt off to get the holster off.

Thumbs way up on that!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Thanks Quickbeam!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: L1/L4 holster

Roy,

I have one of those and it fits a UBH II with E1e head on it perfectly, so I suspect it would work fine for any of these lights. I will have to try to remember to test it tonight.

LightChucker

Enlightened
I just received the CO-30 Ripoff holster from Bulldog and it fits my L4 perfectly. The metal belt clip on the Ripoffs are the best design I have ever seen. They are easy to put on, but not easy to accidentally knock off.

Chuck