• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ---SOLD---fivemega 1xC $urefire C head, C tail host

737mech

Enlightened
I just recieved this today, bought from a thread over on the CPFMP. I was planning on using it with some AW IMR cells but they don't fit. So back up for sale is a fivemega 1xC host from I believe his firstrun. Selling this for what I bought it for. Perfect shape. Will also consider trades.
sold
paypal-conus shipping included

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Last edited:

daimleramg

Banned
Re: fivemega 1xC $urefire C head, C tail host

This is one gorgeous host, as pictured below it is the one on the left, sporting moddoo's triple xpg r5, a stainless steel bezel and DX's 25500 cell. Out of all the FM lights I have pictured this 1C is my fav.

DSC_0112.jpg

*notice the tailcap is the same diametre as the body*

737mech

Enlightened

Thanks for the bump. I have been wanting one of these for a while now. I was bummed when I finnaly got it to discover the IMR cells don't fit. Oh well. I could just buy a cell just for this host but don't want to deal with it right now.

QtrHorse

Flashlight Enthusiast

These were great hosts. I only sold mine because I had none of the older AW C cells, only IMR 26500 cells.

There was someone two weeks ago who was looking for this first production run but I have no idea who it was.

daimleramg

Banned

ooo, an FM 1xC :drool:. Those are rare, I have a 2xC and a 3xC but although it may have happened, I have not yet seen a 1xC come up for sale in B/S/T. IIRC they sold out in like 48 hours or something in the original sale thread. :sigh:

I use a SF KT-2 (bk) & LED tower on my FM 2xC, I can try to post some better pics but I did a writeup on both the 2xC and 3xC here. ~240 throwy lumens for over 3 hrs on 2x Accupower LSD C NiMH cells.

There's just something about those FM C bodies with the same-diameter tailcap, they look much nicer than the similar FM 26500 bodies. :thumbsup:

Maybe kestrel would want to buy this host, he was drooling over it...lol

Kestrel

Flashaholic
ARGH!!! I've been looking for one of these for a very long time.

Edit: Oh well... I'll still be looking for one if the price is right. I'm patient. ;-)

Maybe kestrel would want to buy this host, he was drooling over it...lol
Um, yeh.
Yes you are correct. :sigh:

Last edited: